Just to let you know Alex Fiestas started a thread at the KDE Multimedia mailing list regarding sound and multimedia needs from application authors. I added what I think are the needs for both KDE Games and Edu, but I am not keeping tabs on what is happening in Tagaro audio and Gluon so I can not comment if these were addressed already. If you are interested, please have a look there and contribute. Regards, Mauricio Piacentini _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel