List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Re: Knights moved to kdereview
From:       Miha Čančula <miha.cancula () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-13 20:05:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm sorry I was inactive for a while, the school just started and I have to
adjust to the new schedule. I also had to fix several bugs in the FICS
protocol, and I suspect it's still not completely finished.

Considering what most of you said, I think the best thing to do is move to
git.kde.org as a separate projects. I agree it's probably pointless to move
twice if we don't have to, and changing to Git sooner rather than later
seems like a good idea. I like this approach, however I have some more
questions about it:
 - Who (and how) do I contact to get to git.kde.org? I read  Toma's blog
posts, but I'm not sure if there's an official channel now.
 - Do I have to convert all the svn history to git? The Techbase page says I
have to download a 60GB database to use svn2git, is this correct?
 - Should I ask this on kde-scm-interest instead?

Thanks for the information so far :)