List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Project: New AI for KsirK
From:       Ganesh Divekar <lesseledeathbringer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-03 20:49:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Related to ur project For GSoC 2010
I have been playing statergy games like AOE, AOM, Rise of nations for long
time. And I am master of these games.
And I have developed AI For Mancala game for college competition AI wars, I
admit that it is so simple to develop. But what I want to point is I know
basics of AI design. (I read them during developing AI for this game)
I have basic knowledge of Qt, and I have good knowledge of C++. And Qt is
not that difficult if u are clear in C++ basics.
I just wanted to know this project in detail. And I will really love to get
chance to develop AI for this game.
--
Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk. --Iron man