List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] kshisen theme for 4.3
From:       Sean Wilson <suseux () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-03 10:53:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> These look really cool, and will be a nice addition to our games. Notice
> that tilesets and backgrounds are both managed by libkmahjongg, so when
> you create something for KShisen it is instantly available to KMahjongg as
> well (and kmj in playground, and maybe other games in the future.)
> Keep us posted. I do not have any comment so far other than it looks very
> good!

It seems the design is quite popular then, I guess I can carry on with it :)
. I also wanted to give the tiles some feel to them, weighty, almost like
you can touch them and feel their texture.

We have a few things in the pipline for making this happen like using
bitmaps in some areas, I'll explain this on a seperate mail which I plan to
do soon.