List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] KScoreDialog
From:       "Burkhard Lehner" <burkhard.lehner () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-28 17:33:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

just a small comment:

2008/4/28 Fela Winkelmolen <fela.kde@gmail.com>:

> Only one button but also registering the name may also be an idea.. I
> mean,
> why would one not want to register his highscore?? In the worst case one
> can
> always leave the name empty...

When playing a quick game on someone else's computer, I might want to keep
his high scores untouched, even if I beat him. :-)
Or, if I play games at my office, and my boss shouldn't see that I did that.

So, I think there can be reasons not to add an entry to the high score list.
You should give the user the opportunity to cancel the entry.

Bye,
Burkhard