List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Possible GSoC project
From:       "Guy Van den Broeck" <guyvdb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-23 21:23:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I was thinking of proposing a project for the Summer of Code involving a
poker game for kde games. I'm one of the developers for CSPoker [1] and we'd
like to port our game to kde.

We have a server that's almost feature complete. It's written in Java.
I could write a client for it in any language and if Java is okay I could
integrate the server to support multiplayer games and A.I. bots.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers

Guy

[1] http://code.google.com/p/cspoker/