List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re:  SVG Rendering speed
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio () tabuleiro ! com>
Date:       2007-09-22 17:10:32

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> I think kpat and kgoldrunner issues are minor, affecting only startup and
> accessory effects; but in kshisenso a long pause is added at each move, and
> this is a problem. Maybe it's easy enough to fix the rendering. of the board;

Just to add that the drawing code for kshisen has not been changed to
either KGameCanvas or QGraphicsView. It is still QPainter based, but
iirc the updates are kept to a minimal. It performs well and uses
minimal cpu on my test systems, but maybe you can optimize it further.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini