List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Klickety in KDE4
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio () tabuleiro ! com>
Date:       2007-05-15 7:43:40

Ian Wadham wrote:
> On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:56 pm, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
>> Just to offer an idea: KSame is basically very similar to klickety, and
>> it will be available in KDE 4. <snip>
> The difference in gameplay seems to be due to having fewer and larger
> groups to start with in KSame and more width in which to work.  So maybe
> we need to make the number of colors and the board size configurable
> in KSame.  Note too that Klickety has configurable colors ...

Thanks for summarizing the differences in detail, Ian. To me, it feels
more efficient to add these configuration options to KSame: this will be
a way to ressurrect the "klickety experience" and at the same time offer
greater depth of play and configuration options to KSame players, so
everybody wins.

Regards,
Mauricio