List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] KGame Testing
From:       Martin Heni <kde () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2007-04-29 8:13:05

> Look at trunk/kdegames/libkdegames/tests/kgamesvgdocumenttest.[cpp|h], and
> the CMakeLists.txt in that dir.  Those are functioning tests, although they
> certainly don't test the whole interface yet.

I added a first test case for the KGamePropertyHandler (and fixed the bug
which crashed KWin4).

However, I have one problem: The test cannot include the KGame include files
unless I use a direct path to them like "../kgame/kgameproperty.h". Any idea
why this is? Can someone look at libkdegames/test/kgamepropertytest.*