List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] More Lskat update
From:       Martin Heni <kde () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2007-04-27 15:35:38

LSkat is now nearly complete. It can use cardsets and cardbacks as SVG and PNG
and is resizable.

The game  supports the command line "--demo" option to start a game
automatically (Intro is displayed for 10 secs then a computer game is started
with two AIs. This is repeated forever). The intro can be skipped with
--skipintro.

The graphic elements need a touch up by an artist and the AI needs a bit
enhancement by me. And of course the normal bug removal....
Otherwise I think the game is complete for KDE 4.0. Maybe someone wants to
update the status pages.

Any feedback and comments on the game so far?