List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Tutorials for GGZ-in-kdegames
From:       Danny Allen <danny () commit-digest ! org>
Date:       2007-02-26 20:54:27

Hey Josef,
I read your recent post to Kde-games-devel, "Roadmap for GGZ in KDE 4" - the
work seems quite impressive and significant, and I want to do a Commit-Digest
feature on it.

The post named above has a lot of interesting and useful information already -
I was wondering if you could add (and remove! :)) parts to make it a more
concise read for the Commit-Digest readers. Also add screenshots! ;)

The basic structure for introduction texts is:
* A general introduction to the work you are doing.
* What you hope to achieve through the work, the functionality and the
problems it solves/helps.
* Any technical comments.
* And obviously anything else you want to talk about is fine also :D

Of course, you already have a great base for the text from the mailing list
roadmap post.

Thanks in advance,
Danny