List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Breaking up kdegames?
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2002-01-27 19:40:39

kdegames-3.0beta1.tar.bz2 is 9056602 bytes large, so I can see breaking it
up.  However, it seems to me that if the package is to be broken up, it
should be broken up in a logical manner, how KDE's packages are already
organized.

So, in that spirit, I propose the packages be broken up as they are broken
up in the K menu.  kdegames-arcade, kdegames-board, kdegames-card,
kdegames-strategy.

If people think there aren't enough cardgames yet to justify a package,
then I can import my blackjack game into cvs. :-)
--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.