List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Nibbles for KDE
From:       Martin <martin () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2001-12-18 20:55:42

Anybody interested in this suggestion:

Subject: Nibbles for KDE
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:12:43 -0800
From: "Anders Lind" <swedebear@dccnet.com>
To: martin@heni-online.de

Hi Martin,

I found your adress on the KDE-page and I am not sure if you
are the correct person to contact, so please forgive me if you
are not the correct person for this. Anyway, I would like to
see a port of Nibbles to KDE, something similiar to GNibbles
is what I like would see. At this point it is the only reason
why I still have GNOME on my computer ;o) (Not that GNOME is
bad in any way, just that I like KDE better).

Would that be possible (If I knew how to program I would try
to do the porting myself)

Best Regards,
Anders aka SwedeBear
swedebear@dccnet.com