List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Re: Boson
From:       Andreas Beckermann <b_mann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-11-12 15:45:35

On Monday 12 November 2001 16:02, Philippe Fremy wrote:
> > Boson is now 100% KGame and therefore supports for example computer
> > players (although there is not yet any AI).
>
> I thought that KGame was turn-based. How did you handle this turn-based
> thing and the way boson used to work ?

Oh, no!
KGame provides support for turn-based games, yes. But also for real time
games. We already had real-time games in mind (or rather: Martin had :-))
when creating the basic structure of KGame.

It's just that the support for turn-based games is a little bit farther as we
have more games to use KGame in :-)

> Boson is an occasion to build a really good and really big KDE Game. Please
> join!

Let's emphasize this !!
All out there:

Please join