List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Fwd:
From:       Martin <martin () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2001-11-10 17:58:24

I forwarded the mail to kde-games-devel:

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:59:23 +0100 (MET)
From: Sebastian Böhm <s-boehm@gmx.net>
To: martin@heni-online.de

I've discovered several bugs in the rotation-system of kSirtet that are due
to a difficulty with "tpiece.cpp" and "tpiece.h". I managed to fix the
problem by re-coding some of the critical functions, but since I'm no KDE
developer
I don't know where to send the new files! If you can help me, please reply!

http://www.gmx.net