List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Harmony classes to implement
From:       Brian Bruns <camber () umcc ! ais ! org>
Date:       2000-04-08 22:06:42

Very true. I'm still infequently working on QtK (Qt API over gtk+) and have so
far borrowed the following classes from harmony. This is a probably
incomplete list of non-visual classes in harmony today. So, as my needs
expand, I'll probably start working on some of the others that don't require
QObject.

qarray
qbuffer
qcollection