List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Correction: 1999.09.02 Harmony snapshot will run all Qt tutorial examples.  Well, sort
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       1999-09-09 6:07:39

Dirk Oliver Theis <dtheis@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> writes:
>Hey -- that's really extraordinary!!! When I joined this mailing list back
>beginning of the year I thought, there would never be any output (matter
>of fact, I didn't quit the list because I forgot how to do that ... :).
>
>But you've done a great job obviously!! Go ahead and compile KDE with it!

	I appreciate all of the words of support people have sent, but
I feel obliged to say that the work that I've done on the current
Harmony tree may not even be 1/1000th of all the work that gone into it.
When I look at the amount of design and detail work that went into things
like efficiently simulating a seven segment digital display or cloning
the "meta object compiler", it just blows me away.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."