List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Harmony Revival
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       1999-03-31 8:16:08

Richard Stallman writes:
>I thought that Harmony was part of the GNU Project.  However, the FSF
>only has legal responsibility when a program is copyright FSF.
>When developers choose to keep the copyright, they also choose
>to keep the responsibility.

	I realize that Richard was responding to somebody else's
thread, but I just want to clarify that nothing that I am doing
is intended to stand in the way of Harmony copyrights being assigned
to FSF if and when that is decided.  If you folks execute assignments
of copyright to the FSF, I will be happy to do the same for my meager
contributions.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."