List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Greetings!
From:       Steve Hutton <shutton () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       1999-02-20 5:59:21

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Carl Thompson wrote

>in my opinion the demise of Harmony had little to do with logic, but more
>with the egos of some of the developers who (successfully) tried to impose
>their will on everyone.

That is a ludicrous statement.  Harmony developers did not impose anything
on anyone.  They each made individual decisions about whether or not
to continue working on the project.  Harmony was LGPL.  Anyone is welcome
to continue the project from the point where it left off.  Your statement
does a huge disservice to the coders who gave hundreds of hours of free
time to the project and received nothing in return.

Steve