List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Even more Harmony with Harmony
From:       Clemmitt Sigler <siglercm () alphamb2 ! phys ! vt ! edu>
Date:       1999-02-19 14:07:03

Hi,

I'm just a novice subscriber to the Harmony list, but here's my question:

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Jo Dillon wrote:
>   Plans are under way to write a gtk-theme compatible theme for Qt 2.0.
> If Harmony were to resume, and be finished, and be Qt 2.0 compatible then
> it would automatically then be able to use Gtk themes.

It seems to me that this is the rub with restarting Harmony.  Finishing
the work that was started to make Harmony QT 1.4x-compliant is one thing.
But add to that all the additional work to bring it up to QT 2.x
compliance.  Won't this be a problem?  That's a lot of additional work.

					Clemmitt Sigler
					Va. Tech Physics Dept.