List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Greetings!
From:       David Price <mantys () goldweb ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-02-19 1:28:18

 duchet01@condor.stcloudstate.edu wrote:

> I would be interested in working to contunue Harmony, but I have to admit
> that I am not up to speed and would have to spend considerable time in
> getting so, as I have done little programming under X.

I am in a similar situation with my X programming, but I hope i should have
the time to learn.  I believe that for kde to become really a part of linux,
commercial developers must be able to develop for it without paying
licensing fees.  So if the harmony project is restarted I will be at least
attempting to contribute to its development.