List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Greetings!
From:       duchet01 () condor ! stcloudstate ! edu
Date:       1999-02-17 15:08:35

I would be interested in working to contunue Harmony, but I have to admit
that I am not up to speed and would have to spend considerable time in
getting so, as I have done little programming under X.

I have under Windows, so making a cross compatible system would be great.

I would like the challenge of designing an API compatible equivalent to
Qt.  I think that it is a worthy goal, regardless of Qts license.

T.J. Duchene

*we do code, because we like it*