List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Call to finish Harmony
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-11-20 17:01:26

Nor here. Long story, to do with easier porting of some software
(a mud daemon I helped code on) which had lots of icky hard-coded
pathnames in it. Besides, it can be amusing confusing people ;)
I suppose it's not surprising you thought I was female really - my
apologies for any confusion caused.

Preston Brown (pbrown@redhat.com) spake thusly:

--
	Jo

Harmony - the project to create an LGPL Qt clone
http://harmony.ruhr.de