List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] suggestion for the theme stuff (and get rid of className())
From:       Olivier Galibert <galibert () pobox ! com>
Date:       1998-09-29 15:30:24

On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 03:53:37PM +0100, Jo Dillon wrote:
> Sounds ok to me. I think we definitely want to decouple Harmony
> and themes as far as possible; these are things people'll want to
> distribute separately (ourselves included unless we want a huge tarball)

It does not  change the decoupling part,   but I think it  is globally
nice, and it will speed up things slightly.

The only thing that we will miss is the  hability to say "registry not
found for style   x for class y".    Oh well, we  can use  typeinfo of
classname for debugging builds if needed.

  OG.