List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] suggestion for the theme stuff (and get rid of className())
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-09-29 14:53:37

Sounds ok to me. I think we definitely want to decouple Harmony
and themes as far as possible; these are things people'll want to
distribute separately (ourselves included unless we want a huge tarball)

Olivier Galibert (galibert@pobox.com) spake thusly:

--
	Jo

Harmony - the project to create an LGPL Qt clone
http://harmony.ruhr.de