List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request 126161: OS X housekeeping
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-01 10:03:59

On Tuesday December 01 2015 10:35:47 René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> Your patch only modifies launch() IIRC. If my understanding is correct, then that \
> means kdeinit will fail if it decides to use the kdeinit module, because that \
> decision is not made inside launch().

Or maybe the truth is somewhere in between and all I "need" to do is strip some lines \
from the `if (_name[0] != '/') {` in launch()...

Because apparently what's going on is that launch() checks (if not called with an \
absolute path) if there isn't a kdeinit module corresponding to the requested \
executable, which it should be able to use. :)