List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    KI18n requires KJS internals
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <agateau () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-17 12:46:55

Hi,

Today I tried to ensure KI18n could build standalone, but I found out it =

builds a plugin library, ktranscript, which requires KJS internals: it =

generates a lookup table with a Perl script from KJS and #include a bunch o=
f =

KJS uninstalled headers (see ktranscript.cpp).

What should be done here? the Perl script can be duplicated, but the only =

solution for the KJS headers is to get them installed. Should I do this?

Aur=E9lien