List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote
From:       Suraj Kumar Mahto <suraj.mahto49 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-07-04 19:55:13

Hello,
While replacing the classes like WebPriceQuoteSources with
AlkOnlineQuoteSources and other such cases, I saw that the member(like
identifyBy) is not implemented in alkimia. Does that mean I have to add
those members and functions in libalkimia repo similarly to that done in
webpricequote?

I have tried to implement AlkOnlineQuote::setDate() (similar to that of
webpricequote) in alkimia repo earlier but getting some reference error. I
skipped that thinking that will check that part once I replace all the
WebPriceQuote implementation in that file (kequitypriceupdatedlg.cpp) .

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto