List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2021-07-02 6:41:47

On Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2021 17:02:15 CEST Suraj Kumar Mahto wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 5:21 PM Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker@freenet.de>
> wrote:
>
> > The method is a signal
> >
> > Q_SIGNALS:
> >     void csvquote(const QString&, const QString&, MyMoneyStatement&);
> >
> > which uses the type MyMoneyStatement as second parameter only known by
> > kmymoney and therefore cannot be added to alkimia.
> >
> Hello,
> Thank you. So to use this signal method for an AlkOnlineQuote object, I
> will have to write the csvquote implementation in KMyMoney only somewhere
> outside webpricequote.cpp
> and implement WebPriceQuote::setDate() in libalkimia. Right?

Downloading price information in CSV format makes heavy use of the
CSV importer of KMyMoney and uses the MyMoneyStatement object as a
transport mechanism for the results. The whole CSV import will have
the be reworked and I assume this not to be an easy task which you
can simply work on as part of your project. So for now, don't worry
about the CSV import and simply do not move it over.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

If you're watching an Apple store being robbed,
does that make you an iWitness? - unknown source