List:       kde-finance-apps
Subject:    Re: GSoC Proposal : Alkimia Docs
From:       Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2021-03-31 19:46:53

Am 31.03.21 um 08:04 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Suraj,
>
> On Dienstag, 30. März 2021 10:54:56 CEST Suraj Kumar Mahto wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I was looking for documentation of alkimia to look for *usage* for the
>> implementation of online update of the quote sources.
After configuring the source with cmake, please run

    make libalkimia_apidocs

to get api docs

>>   I was unable to find that in api.kde.org
It might be worth opening a corresponding extension request for alkimia,
see https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libalkimia.
> or usage info on the community page (https://community.kde.org/Alkimia ).
No
> Is there any such usage docs?
no
>> OR,
>> I will have to refer to the source files in the git repo of alkimia and
>> refer to the implementation in the 4.8 version?

There is also the option to inspect the sources of the
onlinequoteseditor, which is part of the alkimia librqary and also uses
the online quote support, see
https://invent.kde.org/office/alkimia/-/tree/master/tools/onlinequoteseditor.

Regards

Ralf