List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] Yakuake And Start up Execution of Commands
From:       "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec () PoMec ! Net>
Date:       2011-09-06 21:54:42

Everyone,

I just discovered yakuake as a replacement of the konsole terminal
emulators.  Can anyone on the list point me to a site that explains any
special configuration options.  In particular I was hopeful that I could
choose a profile in the same manner of konsole with the expectation of
executing the command in the "command" section of the profile.

I am able to pick a profile that will change the color etc depending on
the profile picked, but it does not appear that there is any way to
automatically execute the command sequence of the profile.

If this is something that works in yakuake, I have not been able to find
the method to do it.  Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Greg Ennis