Everyone, I just discovered yakuake as a replacement of the konsole terminal emulators. Can anyone on the list point me to a site that explains any special configuration options. In particular I was hopeful that I could choose a profile in the same manner of konsole with the expectation of executing the command in the "command" section of the profile. I am able to pick a profile that will change the color etc depending on the profile picked, but it does not appear that there is any way to automatically execute the command sequence of the profile. If this is something that works in yakuake, I have not been able to find the method to do it. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you, Greg Ennis _______________________________________________ Kde-extra-gear mailing list Kde-extra-gear@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-extra-gear