List:       kde-extra-gear
Subject:    [Kde-extra-gear] Need help with first release
From:       "Michal Vaner \(Vorner\)" <michal.vaner () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-12-03 18:41:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,
I would like to ask some questions about how to make a release. I already made
a package of the code, it is lying on my disk now. What I want to know, is it
allowed to put it directly into the extragear web pages? (It has ~0.5 MB) Or
is there some other place where it will be better placed?

Second question: How to get the translations from SVN and make some reasonable
package of it? Is there any script I did not found? Should theese
translations be put separately or be put together with the code into one
package?

Thank you very much.

If I'm asking something that is some howto, then I apologize, I did not find
it.

--

Windows are like... windows. Shiny, fragile, expensive.

Michal Vaner (Vorner)