List:       kde-events
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] KDE @ LinuxTag 2001
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-20 17:44:15

> > The "Congress Program" will feature talks by the popular KDE-Developers
> > Matthias Ettrich and Kalle Dahlheimer. The "Forum Program" will offer a
>
> a/Dahlheimer/Dalheimer/

Sure. Sorry :-)

> > talk about "Developing a GUI Using Qt" and talks in german about
>
> by KDE developer Jesper K. Pedersen

I wonder if we should really mention the name of every developer in this
announcement. I only mentioned your name and the one of Matthias Ettrich
because you are pioneers in the KDE-Project and because the topics of your
talks aren't (or don't really seem to be) focussed on KDE (alone).

In the PR published close before LinuxTag we should create a website
including all facts, talks etc. in detail but right now this text is only
meant to make people aware of this event.

What do you think?

Greetings,
Tackat