List:       kde-enterprise
Subject:    Linux/KDE and e-business
From:       "Kristof Borrey" <kborrey () skynet ! be>
Date:       2001-09-03 6:40:36

Hi,

I'm a student at the 'Limburgs Universitair Centrum' (LUC) , where I study
to become a Commercial Engineer in Executive Information Systems (or
'Handelingenieur in de BeleidsInformatica' in Dutch). I'm making my thesis
on Linux/KDE and e-business.

I've made a website about Linux/KDE and e-business, you can find it at
http://users.skynet.be/bk369046/ebusiness.htm . In the near future, this
website will be part of enterprise.kde.org . If you have any comments or
suggestions, please mail me.

Best regards,

Kristof