List:       kde-enterprise
Subject:    Away for a few weeks
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-02 11:58:36

Hello all,

Sorry to bulk mail you all, but it seeme eaier than 10
different emails.

I am going to be away on holiday for two weeks
begining Saturday 3rd November. I may be check my
email briefly if I find a net connection, but I will
be basically away from my computers and the internet
for two weeks. I will also be away from my contact
phone number.

If anyone needs to get me urgently, you can contact me
via email and I will respond when I get access. I will
leave all other mail for when I get back.

Some other things: in terms of usability.kde.org and
enterprise.kde.org, if anyone has urgent updates that
would fit on the site, mail the lists and if you need
to be on the access list, mail Kurt Granroth
(granroth@kde.org). All freelance work should be
submitted now so I have nothing that will be late for
the next few weeks.

Incidentally, I am off to Orlando in Florida for two
weeks of sun, food, 6ft cartoon mice and relaxation.
:)

Take care all, and this public announcement has
finished. :)

Cheers,

       Jono

=====