List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    How to add <ini 2 > code (Tamil99) keyboard in KTouch - help required
From:       Oppili K <oppilik14 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-21 10:50:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Tamil99 Keyboard layout is an intelligent layout, certain key press are
displayed differently based on whether typed as first letter in word or in
between.
Example : ஆ when typed as first letter in word will display as ஆ, when
typed after க is displayed as "ா ". When I tried to copy the Tamil99 XML
from web and tried to import it in Ktouch it failed to import.

Following is the link from which I tried to import the xml

http://code.google.com/p/indic-keyboards/source/browse/trunk/indic-keyboards/kblayouts/tamil99.xml?r=54

I am not a computer programmer, please help on how to create a Tamil99
Keyboard for Ktouch.

Also the I bus m17n package Tamil99 Keyboard typings ( Tamil letters ) are
not displayed in any of the Ktouch
windows, whereas it gets displayed in all other softwares and screens in
Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks
Oppili