List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Parley: Seeking GSoC mentors
From:       Amarvir Singh <amarvir.ammu.93 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-31 21:51:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings,

Could someone please confirm if we'll have mentors for Parley,
specifically, this year for GSoC? I was interested in proposing to work on
a few needed features for Parley during the summertime and wanted to know
if KDE'd accept such proposals this time seeing as Parley hasn't been
brought up in the last few GSoCs.

Thanks,
Amarvir Singh