List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]:  Mini Rocs Sprint
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-15 21:06:24

Heyall,

this week I'll be one to two days at Wagner Reck's house ( Wiglot ),
my colleague at  Rocs, and I'll try to work with him in a few issues
from rocs, since the soft freeze is getting near, I want to remove all
bugs that I found in this nifty app.
Also, I'm gonna prepare a lot of material for the new website, with
tutorials and nice screenshoots.

Andreas ( CoLa ), I hope you can also participate by irc. The rest of
EDU Team, The sprint was amazing. Loved to see you all there =)

Tomaz