Heyall, this week I'll be one to two days at Wagner Reck's house ( Wiglot ), my colleague at Rocs, and I'll try to work with him in a few issues from rocs, since the soft freeze is getting near, I want to remove all bugs that I found in this nifty app. Also, I'm gonna prepare a lot of material for the new website, with tutorials and nice screenshoots. Andreas ( CoLa ), I hope you can also participate by irc. The rest of EDU Team, The sprint was amazing. Loved to see you all there =) Tomaz _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu