List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: =?utf-8?q?Crossword_puzzles?=
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Adam_'foo-script'_Rakowski?=" <foo-script () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2010-05-13 18:30:44

Good job Sabine :)

In http://ambaradan.i-iter.org/voxhumanitatis/file/b7fc8f4fa976/khangman/eng-pol/KHMprofessionVH-eng-pol.kvtml \
I found a little mistake. "Doctor" (Polish: "doktor") means "someone with PhD degree" \
e.g: "doktor matematyki" = "PhD in mathematics". As I suppose "doctor" should mean \
"someone who cures". It's "lekarz".

Anyway - nice to see these files :)

AR

Dnia 12 maja 2010 18:22 Sabine Cretella <s.cretella@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):