List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KTurtle: Sample files / Languages (Contribution)
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-10-09 13:50:21

Le Tuesday 09 October 2007 13:13:49 RalfGesellensetter, vous avez écrit :
> Dear list,
>
> from a colleague, I have some nice samples for fractals. They use the
> German syntax (as provided by default: tr=nr instead of re). She agreed
> to publish those sample under GPL. Where can I send the hot stuff?
>
> Now I wonder, if KTurtle (0.6 /KDE 3.5.x here) provides some translation
> routine for other locales. Given the XML language definitions, it
> shouldn't be too hard to publish those samples in English as well.
>
> Pointing to a wishlist feature: switching language should have immediate
> effects on the currently edited code.
>
> Regards
> Ralf

Hi Ralf,

Cool for the files. We'll put them on the KTurtle website at the moment. If we
manage to get KTurtle out for 4.0 we'll adapt the file. You can send them to
me (annma at kde dot org).
I think we need Get Hot New Stuff in KTurtle, I was saying so the other day on
IRC. For KDE 4.1 Get Hot New Stuff will (hopefully) have upload working and
we'll have a KDE server for those contributions.

There is no script to get one translation from the other so English has to be
done manually infortunately.

Point taken for the language switching for KDE 4!

Anne-Marie