List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: KTurtle: Sample files / Languages (Contribution)
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-10-09 11:13:49

Dear list,

from a colleague, I have some nice samples for fractals. They use the
German syntax (as provided by default: tr=nr instead of re). She agreed
to publish those sample under GPL. Where can I send the hot stuff?

Now I wonder, if KTurtle (0.6 /KDE 3.5.x here) provides some translation
routine for other locales. Given the XML language definitions, it
shouldn't be too hard to publish those samples in English as well.

Pointing to a wishlist feature: switching language should have immediate
effects on the currently edited code.

Regards
Ralf