List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Artwork
From:       "Alex Wolseley-Charles" <melieth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-08 10:45:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi
I've been looking on you educational website. My partners is a programmer
and has installed Ubuntu on my PC and I have been looking at progammes to
use with my son.
I noticed your interest in contributions - I would like to help, I am able
to create artwork on computers I would just need an idea of what you would
need.

If you are able to send some information about any artowrk you need please
let me know

Alex