List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Collaboration Kanagram and Wikibooks?
From:       "Youssef Oualmakran" <youssefsan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-17 14:53:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I thought it would be better to post my second message
to the list in a seperate mail.

I am working on the French Wikibooks on a course to
teach Dutch for French Speakers.

http://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/N%C3%A9erlandais_dans_le_secondaire

I also use quizz similar to Kanagram (I mean that I use similar definition
in the wikibook) to teach vocabulary.

Perhaps could we collaborate since both project use a free licence.

Regards,

Youssef Oualmakran