List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Hello + translation of Kanagram/animals
From:       "Youssef Oualmakran" <youssefsan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-17 14:49:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello.

I am Youssef Oualmakran. I am a translator, student in translation
and teacher (I teach English and Dutch in a French speaking school
in Brussel).

More about me on http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Youssefsan

Here is my first translation for kde-edu. (Kanagram/animals)

I am sure, there a lot of spelling mistakes, but I
hope it is a good start.

By the way, I think that "shelfish" is not a precise animal
and should perhaps be deleted.

Some definition should be improved and adapted to French.
For example "woodpecker" seems to have two different
translations.

Unfortunately, I am involved in several projects and my
works and hobbys takes a lot of time, so I would not
be very active here.

Regards
Oualmakran Youssef