List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: KVocTrain and kvtml
From:       Wulfy <wulfmann () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-09-09 2:10:33

I want to use KVocTrain to help me with the vocabulary of the language
I'm learning.  Unfortunately, there is not a ready-made vocabulary.
I've been looking for the specification for kvtml so I can construct one
but can't seem to find it anywhere.  Despite being proclaimed "popular",
the best advice I've found is "use KWordQuiz to make the file".

Is the specification on-line somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

--
Blessings