I want to use KVocTrain to help me with the vocabulary of the language I'm learning. Unfortunately, there is not a ready-made vocabulary. I've been looking for the specification for kvtml so I can construct one but can't seem to find it anywhere. Despite being proclaimed "popular", the best advice I've found is "use KWordQuiz to make the file". Is the specification on-line somewhere? Thanks for your help. -- Blessings Wulfmann Wulf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your opinion. Leave your Mark. _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu