List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] bad kstars icons
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2004-02-05 15:35:00

On Thursday 05 February 2004 06:19 am, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> ohh! I manually generated the png icons from the script
> ksvgtopng
> but maybe they all will have to be regenerated.
> Please everyone has a look at them and tell me if you need new.
>
> Jason, when you say 'corrupted', what does that mean exactly?

In my case, it's not at all an issue of scaling, it's an issue of KSVG
getting the icon completely wrong.  I have attached two images to show
what I mean.  "inkscape.png" was exported by inkscape; this is what the
icon should look like.  "ksvg.png" was generated by ksvgtopng; this is
corrupted.

regards,
Jason

--