List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] bad kstars icons
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2004-02-05 14:50:47

Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz@kde.org> [040205 15:38]:
> Would it be possible to call Gimp by script and let it scale them
> automatically?
> I might be wrong but I got the impression that Gmip is quite good
> when it comes to downscaling an image.

Maybe, but I bet gimp is not avaible on the KDE Servers ;-)

The other question is, if we want an automatic approach. I'm pretty sure
gimp won't be perfect as well, so you have to look at the generated files
again. I mean you don't regenerate icons every day, mostly you do it ones.

So maybe the automatic approach is completely wrong at all, but this is, of
course, my own opinion.

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)